Hawthorne Municipal Pool
- Monday through Friday pool is open from 10 am until 8 pm - with the hour of 10am until 11am for Adult Swim.
- Saturdays & Sundays pool is open 11am until 8pm (no Adult Swim on weekends).
- SIGN UP FOR POOL MEMBERSHIP AT THE POOL DURING OPEN HOURS,.OR Saturday 5/14 and Sunday 5/15 12 to 4 at the Municipal Building; OR mail application to the Municipal Building prior to Memorial Day.
- Membership open to residents of Hawthorne and North Haledon*
- Returning Members please bring your pool badge.
- New Members please bring proof of residence, photo ID and confirmation mail that you are a current resident of Hawthorne or North Haledon.
- Day Passes are available for residents of Hawthorne and North Haledon only*
- Only Members of the pool may purchase guest passes
- Facility consists of main pool and kiddie pool for children ages 1 to 7
- In order to maintain Social Distancing and reduced touch contact, the slide and the diving board will be closed until further notice.
- *Two proofs of residency are required for each patron entering the facility
Pool is Open Weekdays 10am until 8pm (first hour reserved for Adult Swim) and Weekends 11am until 8pm (whistle at 7:45pm).
Applications for membership for the 2022 Season will be accepted during pool hours at the pool complex.
Family $350 (no more than 2 adults over 21, and no more than 4 under 21)
Additional Child $45
Hawthorne Volunteer Firefighter/Ambulance Family $230
Active Duty Military Family $180
Adult (19-64) $120
Youth (12-18) $110
Junior (3-11) $95
Age 65 and older FREE
Heath Aid/Caregiver (18+) $120
Day Pass Resident Weekday $15
Day Pass Weekday Non-Resident $15 (with member)
Day Pass Weekend Non-Resident $20 (with member)
MONDAY - FRIDAY 11am - 8pm (whistle@7:45pm)
ADULT SWIM 10am-11am on Weekdays Only
SATURDAY & SUNDAY - 11am - 8pm (whistle@7:45pm)
No Adult Swim on Weekends
The last entrance to Pool facility is at 7:30 pm. The whistle to clear the pool itself will sound 15 minutes prior to the closing of the facility (7:45 pm).
Management shall have the authority to prohibit any action or conduct which they may consider to be dangerous, improper, or in violation of the Pool Rules, and may expel or suspend the privileges otherwise granted to the holders of admission badges or their guests. Hawthorne Code 360-10.
Messages for the Pool
Register to receive Nixle messages regarding the Hawthorne Pool.